Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Missing is my 05 Orange Roadster....coming in in 3 weeks.....my 89 Black/black 25th anniversy c/t...at Milanos getting BETTER and FASTER....and my 01 Pearl Yellow 6.0......at the shop having a Boo-Boo fixed.....SHS dont tell anyone! :p

·
Registered
35 Posts
Roy,

Beautiful!!! I can't even fathom having those cars. BTW what wheels do you have on the G? They look real nice.

-J

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The wheels on the G "S" car or 19" front and 20" rear made by MAYA....about 10K wheels and tires.....real nice........

Look close at the MURCI and you willsee that is has chromed factory wheels.. ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Awesome Pics... Hoping to come out to Seattle for a track meet with Weissach. Would love to come down and see all the toys.... I just ordered Donz Brasco 19" and 20" for the G car but I didn't get the S Package on the car cause the dealer didn't promote it and said it would be a hard ride.... Totally regretting it now. That extra 1" and a half makes it look so much lower.

Great Job!

·
Registered
29 Posts
All Manuals....

Nice Rides Buddy.

Once we are done with the Players Run, it will be time to switch to a Manual Murci....! I do not like the lack of control with the e-gear.

Alex

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"S" package is worth every PENNY.it is no harder than my E-Gear standard 'G".maybe on bumps and potholes...but you slow down anyways...I can f0or sure say it runs circles around the stndard G car and gives the MURCIE a real run for its money espicaly in the cornering department.....IMO WELL worth evry PENNY..besides if you want a comfort car.....hell go buy a SL 55 or something...maybe even a Honda, nissan I don't know..but if you are going to drive, then buy something that drives!!!!!!!!! :wave:

PS..That is why my Silver E-Gear is for sell...see classifieds...just not the same to drive after the 6 speed "S" Version........ :wave:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice! I really like that blue on the G. :tup:

What exactly is included with the "S" package?
Can it be added to any G or has to come from the factory new?

Thanks!

·
Registered
101 Posts
THATS just CRAZY!!

:eek: Thats a garage every enthusiast wants!!!

ME LIKE!!! :D

If you ever get tired of one of them... Let me now, so you can ship it to my adress! We need more Lambos in Norway... ;)

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I would have to go look, whoever MAYA put in WRITING the guarantee not to effect the AWD/VT the rear wheels turn 6 revelotions more than the front in one mile..this is with-in the 1.6% tolernace LAMBORGHINI advised of.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts