Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a lead on set of Hercules wheels? Just went through a case of "bait and switch" with an ebay vendor and looking to buy soon, thank you

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
If you have OEM Speedline wheels, you might be able to do a trade with the Murci on Bring A Trailer right now. Seems like some bidders want the OEM wheels for that car since it’s a low mileage example.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would agree with them as well, on a car like that, I would want the "correct" wheels that came on the car but trying to facilitate would be extremely difficult, especially before the auction ends

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I would agree with them as well, on a car like that, I would want the "correct" wheels that came on the car but trying to facilitate would be extremely difficult, especially before the auction ends
Are you in that much of a hurry? It's only a week away before the auction ends. I bought a set of rare wheels from a guy that was selling an exotic on eBay. They weren't correct for his car, and I had the ones that looked right for it, so we did a trade. That's how I know it can work out.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, i shouldnt be in a huge rush, just had my heart set on some only to have the seller add another $700 onto the price after agreeing to a different amount initially

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.