Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Jay didn't seem too enthusiastic in the video. I don't think that frankenstein of a car is work $900k. It's a hacked up Elise/Exige with a TT 6.2L Chevy motor in the back. I don't understand where the 900k comes from. You would think if Hennessey was going to become a "manufacturer" they could at least come up with their own styling.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Jay didn't seem too enthusiastic in the video. I don't think that frankenstein of a car is work $900k. It's a hacked up Elise/Exige with a TT 6.2L Chevy motor in the back. I don't understand where the 900k comes from. You would think if Hennessey was going to become a "manufacturer" they could at least come up with their own styling.
Personally, I don't have too much of a problem with the styling. It definitely looks very Lotus but has its own twist to it as well. Perhaps as/if they become a more distinguished manufacturer they will roll out with something more original. I imagine it's much more expensive to do so.

$900k does seem like A LOT of money for what they did to the car...However, if they are only making 29, and they are going to sell all of them (I'm assuming), then why not? You have a lot of expenses to cover...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts