Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up two hemerra style wheels hoping to eventually put together a full set unfortunately I can not seem to find any information on these wheels. They are not factory speedline wheels and they are from what the rep at Alcoa said the serial number doesn't match up with the one they produces. If you look on eBay there are multiple sets of these wheels for sale with the same serial numbers and none of the sellers seem to know a manufacture or they believe they are made by Alcoa China and from what I understand Alcoa China doesn't exist. If anyone had any info it would be greatly appreciated, my serial number is 3u044 1701188511s under the s# is 005 jm qc04 c with manufacture date of 2011-12-5. They are 18x8.5 and from my comparison are a very good replica of the speedline wheel.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yeah,there is no issue in their usage,its a very good quality of wheels because i used it for many cars in my garage,its strength is also good and log life so relief from any tension because its good for your car health.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts