Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 18 years old and I have only seen these cars in movies and videos and i have always dreamed of having one i know Im going to have to work my A** off for one, but I would like to know how y'all did it Im not asking for much but i know i can make some money from my youtube channel when i get up to 1000 subscribers so if everyone that reads this message would do an 18 year old boy a huge favor and accomplishing his dreams please subscribe to my youtube channel if you look up caleb hodum on youtube my channel name is cmh

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
Welcome to the forum Caleb!
I’m not much good at giving advice and some others that are will probably chime in here. I’ll just say we were probably all much like you at 18. We kept our dream alive, didn’t listen to the doubters and worked hard and smart to make them come true. Best luck going forward, just believe in yourself and you’ll make it. CBR (conceive believe & receive).

·
Registered
338 Posts
I am 18 years old and I have only seen these cars in movies and videos and i have always dreamed of having one i know Im going to have to work my A** off for one, but I would like to know how y'all did it Im not asking for much but i know i can make some money from my youtube channel when i get up to 1000 subscribers so if everyone that reads this message would do an 18 year old boy a huge favor and accomplishing his dreams please subscribe to my youtube channel if you look up caleb hodum on youtube my channel name is cmh

Just some advice. It seems that many younger kids today set out with aspiration of making money from Youtube. In my generation, the similar pursuit was being a musician and hoping to 'make it big'. (I am approaching 50).

My only advice is this:. If you LOVE producing content, than do it! Enjoy it and do it because you love it. If you produce good content, people may watch. But even if you are not a success from the side of monetization, you will have enjoyed yourself. Understand that there are many guys my age who thought they would have been touring in a rock band, or playing professional sports...etc.

You have to do it because you LOVE it. Chances are stacked very much against you. Many very talented people never make a living off producing content.

If the goal is a Lambo and NOT being a famous Youtuber, I would suggest learning to do some type of jobs you do while getting your education and start saving. My buddys son stated cutting lawns at 17 and was making significant money in a few years. If computers are your skills, look for ways to market your skills online and work for contract work. Possibly investing money with a good broker into ETF's for some kind of return. Work your butt off, save money while your living expenses are low and I would think your chances of having that Lambo will be MUCH greater.

I am not talking you out of the Youtube thing. But do it because you love it. If the money comes than great! If not, you still enjoyed yourself. And that is what the best part of life is about.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts