Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ordering my SV Roadster Aventador. I have been driving an orange Huracan and it's just too much of a pop at night and day. I am thinking of a color that is more stealthy at night as week. I narrowed it down to the following and would love other members thought. I love the Mattes but due too maintenance issues, i am going to pass (and i can put a transparent matte to make it matte if needed later)
1) Flat Black (any other Black i should consider?)
2) Grigio Lynx (any other grey i should consider?)
3) Blue Hera (this blue looks very dark in the shadow which I like but its an older Blue. The new SV Blue Sideras has too much glitter) Other Blues people have in mind?
YES I KNOW THE argument of "dude you are buying an SV - why do you need to be stealthy?" but i do want a color that no longer pops every time i drive anytime of the hour.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just IMO

Out of the Choices Blue Hera by far. Grigio's are dull to me. Always liked the Nero Nemesis if you wanted the black/gray look... Blu Scuro and Blue Fontus also look pretty awesome in my opinion. :cool: (Not that Argos is that bad, Hah...)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
You're worried about "exposure" with a Lamborghini? Seriously, people are more likely to HEAR the car before they see it. Are you going to add mufflers to cut the exhaust note too? :p

If you want a more subdued color, I'd recommend a nice blue. I like Blu Hera, but Blu Nethus looks nice too, imo. I'm all for black...all my cars are black...except black doesn't really work well with Lambos. Black hides the lines and uniqueness of the design. Not surprising that that is why they never use black at any auto show. Don't get me wrong. The car still looks nice in black and other "dull" colors...but it doesn't really do it justice and you might find it harder to sell later on with a subdued look.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Balloon white.

I also wanted a stealth SV Roadster - went with Blue Sideris
I have to agree...also Grigio is pretty good. If what you really want is a color that is not so "flashy", then white, blue, or even a gray is pretty good. There are so many cars out there that are white and blue, a Lambo with the same color won't stick out so much.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree with the person who said Grigio Lynx for huracan. I couldn't decide between that and orange and I got the orange huracan.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for the feedback. Turns out that black and white aventadors are easier to resell.....according to the dealer.
It was then down to blue Hera or black. I think the SV actually looks better in the front with a contrasting color with the black horizontal lip.
But I went for the bat mobile look and will likely do black.
If I didn't have my orange huracan experience I would have gone for the new SV red. Very nice color.
One day....I have to do the green.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thank you for the feedback. Turns out that black and white aventadors are easier to resell.....according to the dealer.
It was then down to blue Hera or black. I think the SV actually looks better in the front with a contrasting color with the black horizontal lip.
But I went for the bat mobile look and will likely do black.
If I didn't have my orange huracan experience I would have gone for the new SV red. Very nice color.
One day....I have to do the green.
Rossa Bia is a great color and would look great against the roadster tops.

The glitter paints look much better in person.

Agree black is a good resale color and fits the SV.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts