Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.. well not the best way to tell you I am now an owner!!! My red 94 Diablo VT I just bought will be delivered in about a week....
AND...
I was excited till I found out the great car insurance quote I got from my broker that has done all my other highend cars, was refused by the insurance carrier.. So now I have to find insurance .,..and I aint gettin a good response.

Please please anyone in the GTA, Ontario or even alberta with a lambo insured please let me know which company and your approximate premium cost.
Thnaks...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Insurance..

I was very lucky to find a new broker that does take exotics.. and funny enough they use the same carrier I had for my Lotus Esprit.. the one my current broker said wouldn't take it AT ALL!! WOW so easy to get bad service nowa days.
Anyway curious.. whats reasonable?? I was very happy to get that same carrier .. their prices are amazing ... $280 per year on my Esprit value of $35,000 (back when it was worth that!)
For the VT I have agreed value for $100k (no depreciation), coverage for upto $7500 in parts in garage as well as car, $300 and 300 ded and $2M liability for $1032.00
Any better than that???
Ever get down around T.O.??? Would be nice to find some local owners (email me direct anytime to: espritaville at yahoo dot com)
cheers!

·
Registered
45 Posts
You win. I'm paying $300/year more with $500 ded. I may ping you directly for the name of your carrier.

I don't get to TO very often (by car, anyway) but I will be doing a lot of driving this summer just for the heck of it. It would be fun to meet a other owners. I'd love to see the VT as well.

If you are looking for a road trip, the Ferrari festival in Ottawa June 17-19 is always a blast and there is always a healthy lambo contingent.

Ottawa Ferrari Festival - Home

1 - 5 of 5 Posts