Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a a member of the other Lamborghini forum however I cannot get logged in & tried just about everything I can. I don't no who the main forum guy is to contact or have an email. Just wondering could someone on here could help

Kind regards

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to update my name is still the same & email too

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply, I tried that but I must still be something wrong as I can't get it right. Please don't take this wrong way but I received serious brain trauma

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Thanks for the reply, I tried that but I must still be something wrong as I can't get it right. Please don't take this wrong way but I received serious brain trauma
I don’t have brain trauma, but I’ve learned to write down every account with passwords on a couple sheets of papers that I have. Just impossible to remember dozens of passwords.
Good luck

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
447 Posts
and 'Lam Bopeep is a moderator

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
writing on paper & filing it would be great. Only problem there is, with the "encephalitis" brain trauma, it has taking away some of my writing ability almost all of it. It's quite annoying when a bill requires my hand signature. I'm not to bad there as most people, shops, supermarket, restaurant etc know me but if I'm in the middle of a sizure I can't do anything, not even hold the pen. Usually I pull through quite quick now & have learned when it's coming.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didn't want to say as I'm not sure if it's allowed delete if not: Lambopower

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thank you Sudesh -

I wish you only the best with your health issues and as hard as it may be sometimes, try not to lose hope. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers...............Rob

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you kindly. I'm going to take my shower now. Usually takes me 45mins where most probably do it in 10mins lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts