Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I have a LP 700-4 Y-15 and I have some issues with my entertainment system (basically the whole center console). I am a new user to this forum and came across it when I was googling about the issue.

I can not find anything about the subject. Never had any issues, but yesterday when turning on the car, nothing worked, the screen was all black. So I thought maybe its just a bugg and I turned off the car, and restarted it. But it didnt help..

The lamborghini logo turns up and then for a millisec I can see the menu but then it just turns off. I tried pressing a lot of buttons, it turned on, again with the logo, but then died.. :confused:

I am living in Sweden and the only lamborghini dealership is 600km away. I called them and they just said come in for a service.

I had it for service before winter and I have not driven the car so much.. and I dont want to do a service again, after only 5 months, for a issue like this.

I bought the car 1 year ago and it bugs me that I get issues like this, after I also recently recalled the car.. :mad::mad:

Anyone here have a idea how to reboot the system, or what can be wrong? The system is basically an audi system, can I go to a audi dealer to have it fixed?

Hope someone can help me, im confused, I have no idea what to do :confused: :wave:

·
Registered
343 Posts
You could give this a shot before you take it to the dealer:
  1. Shut the car off
  2. Lock the doors with the key fob. This will put the battery monitoring system in the car into sleep mode.
  3. Wait at least 5 minutes
  4. Unlock and open the car door
  5. Restart the car, and the Lamborghini Infotainment System will reboot

The Lamborghini logo should appear on dash screen then it will say Initializing, after about a minute, everything should hopefully work fine. Good luck! :wave:

·
Registered
595 Posts
I've had this happen once, after sitting for a long time. After just letting the car run for awhile the screen and all functions came to life.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the answers! Tried everything, even went out for a roadtrip just to check if it will turn on after a while. But.. nope.. nothing worked. The v12 was my radio haha.

I maybe have some bad luck I guess. My LED indicator on the steering wheel of my 458 didnt work either.

Have to send both to the dealer if no one else has any suggestions. Thank you anyways guys :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts