Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I'm in the market for Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder in balloon white with egear transmission, and black or black/white interior and I found one that was an insurance claim with a now marked salvage title. There was light suspension damage to driver side rear with a slight rear bumper displacement. After speaking with some mechanic friends they have told me that's not a major issue and once replaced/repaired it should be a great car. First, do any of you have serious issues with that? If so, based on what? Second, my initial pricing on these cars has them starting at around $129k with 15,000+ miles pretty much loaded with options. This one has 34,169 miles and is about to have a title as rebuilt having all the parts replaced and repaired. What do you think this car should be priced at?

PS: Obviously if you have either a Lamborghini Gallardo or a Mercielago Roadster from 2006-2009 contact me as I am definitely looking to buy. Must be white exterior and either black or black/white interior with egear transmission.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
experience with salvage

BTW, I do have experience with buying a salvaged car. I currently own a 1995 Porsche 911 that was purchased with a salvaged title and with just a few hundred dollars I had it through inspection and have had absolutely no issues with it for the past 7 years. To me I stole the car for the price paid but ultimately I'm not sure how easy it's going to be to resell now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.