Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just picked up an 06 murci rdstr , brought in from california to florida
after driving for about 20 mins i noticed when i would punch the throttle power would cut out and the tcs light would flash and then engine light R came on.
Anyone know what the issue could be or a fix !!

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey guys just picked up an 06 murci rdstr , brought in from california to florida
after driving for about 20 mins i noticed when i would punch the throttle power would cut out and the tcs light would flash and then engine light R came on.
Anyone know what the issue could be or a fix !!
See if your reverse button is stuck on, it happened on mine, I cleaned it up and worked fine after that
It happened to me about 3 years ago
Good luck !

·
Registered
301 Posts
See if your reverse button is stuck on, it happened on mine, I cleaned it up and worked fine after that
It happened to me about 3 years ago
Good luck !
Anchia,
When you said you cleaned it up. Did you just wipe the button surface with degreaser? Or did you have to take the dash of to clean the backside of the button?

thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anchia,
When you said you cleaned it up. Did you just wipe the button surface with degreaser? Or did you have to take the dash of to clean the backside of the button?

thanks
I just cleaned up the outside, the switches get very sticky you can feel it on your fingers, I had someone do a clean up and remove the covering film on all the switches

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
If the cleaning works then great and easy/cheap fix. Mine was end of life and needed to be replaced. That part with the buttons is around $1,800 at the dealer. My guess you could get it cheaper elsewhere from a reseller. best of luck

·
Registered
23 Posts
If the cleaning works then great and easy/cheap fix. Mine was end of life and needed to be replaced. That part with the buttons is around $1,800 at the dealer. My guess you could get it cheaper elsewhere from a reseller. best of luck
I never buy anything from the dealer, go to SCUDERIA PARTS or for anything else cross part #’s with Audi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts