Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi . And to say I have been visting your site for a while and have enjoyed what I could see. Ive joined on to see your pictures and hear fun stories of ownership. And to hear of maint. on them because of the so far-few-between dealers/specialty shops. Ive read the stories of flat bed rides to the house before buying. Driving the corvette on the route before. Gee.... I can see and understand all of these. For sure the roads here in LA. are not good for any car. The 405/5 frwys can be roller coaster rides.And the side roads can be rim benders. It seems the real world can be very tricky for these lamborghini's. I went down to the new RR of BHs dealer on sat. I had to see the murcielago roadster in person. A touch and feel. You know what the say about a picture its not the same thing. What can I say breathless. A yellow one. Talked to Johon very friendly easy to talk to. Even after I said just looking. And yes she sits low..... On the way to the dealer had a gray G-car pass by on olympic blvd. Then on the way home had a yellow I want to say M-car it had a big black wing on it. Pass by in studio city. I have lived here for 20 some years only seen 5-6 cars on the road. All in the past 1-2 years. Those red-cars well its LA. Even seen Enzo parked out front some hollywood club. Thanks-for your time. And if my time comes for that breathless roadster I'll let you guys know because I wont be useing air planes no more. The dark side pulls you in. And the colors are like a drug give me more. And let slip those raging Bulls........

1 - 1 of 1 Posts