Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, NEW to the forum. I just bought a 580-Lp and love it. The RWD platform for the bull has been a dream of mine since they came out and I finally pulled the trigger. Anyways just saying Hello
Did a little photo shoot when I bought it for myself and here are the Edits. Let me know what ya think.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love these! And congratulations! What made you want the RWD instead of an AWD? I’m not sure what I would want 🤔
I am coming from a ACR , ZR1 so all I’m used to is RWD I think it has more of a drivers feel to it. You can really feel the power hit the ground compared to the AWD. I also like that the car gets loose easily being RWD. I test drove both platforms and the Rwd sold me immediately after driving it. Happy I drove it second . Haha

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,648 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! Lover the photos. That makes me realize I need to take some good pics of my car.

Reactions: GucciLamborghini

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,529 Posts
Firstly huge Congratulations! As to part two of your question, the images look stunning, nice work.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,529 Posts
Stunning pictures! As we all would agree, it’s hard not to fall in love with these cars. The sound, look and feel are indescribable and must be experienced. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
18,648 Posts
Look like blacked out headlamps, very nice!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have wheels waiting to go on as well I purchased BBS fi-r in gold which will set off the green nicely I believe . Can’t wait

·
Premium Member
18,648 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
This is really bad ass and love it. Was there a specific vendor you bought the kit from?

Also anyone have thoughts on tinting their headlights? Was thinking of a smoke one but not sure if it seems like something a cheap car or rice rocket would do.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts