Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For the time I've been a little absent from the forum, The inner bull has been unleashed.

I have a clothing industry and developing drop shipping business.:)
+ A special bank account opened at 20 years old, you should know what it is. I've picked out the right franchise for me as well, at the same time I'm earning my degree in the marketing subject.

I have eyes on a G or Huracan within the next 5-10 years.

Does anyone on here own the Lamborghini Bike?
:wave:

·
Registered
248 Posts
A special bank account opened at 20 that we know of?
Hopefully it's an IRA that your maxing out each year!
What franchise are you looking to get into?

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,011 Posts
Equally confused?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yes that is correct, I've been looking/calling to get into real estate, Ice Vending (In warmer climates) franchise or "Slip Doctors", along those lines.

2015 Polaris 330 TB, 2006 Pontiac G6

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Equally confused person #3! :confused:

I would've had no idea that it was an IRA you were talking about. I've never heard it called "A special bank account".

The franchise you're looking to get into is real estate? Maybe running a ReMax office or a brand name like that is what you mean? Ice vending franchise is definitely not a real common one. Would that be the bags of ice you see in stores? If so, I didn't know that was franchised. And, I have no idea what a Slip Doctor is.

Or, is everything going over my head? Is the Ice Vending and Slip Doctor businesses slang names for some illegal businesses!?? haha! j/k.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Equally confused person #3! :confused:

I would've had no idea that it was an IRA you were talking about. I've never heard it called "A special bank account".

The franchise you're looking to get into is real estate? Maybe running a ReMax office or a brand name like that is what you mean? Ice vending franchise is definitely not a real common one. Would that be the bags of ice you see in stores? If so, I didn't know that was franchised. And, I have no idea what a Slip Doctor is.

Or, is everything going over my head? Is the Ice Vending and Slip Doctor businesses slang names for some illegal businesses!?? haha! j/k.

I didnt know if it would be against the forum rules in this section to say what kind of account it is :) I'm focusing on growing my eBay and IRA during college before I go into franchises.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts

... Is the Ice Vending and Slip Doctor businesses slang names for some illegal businesses!?? haha! j/k.
A Roth IRA is a good thing. Remember to max out your contributions...you'll be real glad you did when you get older...or you'll be sorry you didn't. Trust me!

BTW, I've never heard of ice vending machines or Slip Doctor business. The former is an interesting concept, but what is the latter?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts