Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I am from Dallas Texas. about a month ago I picked up a my first exotic... The Huracan LP.610
I really enjoy driving it , listening to it and looking at it. Art in the garage.
To be honest the dual clutch and it's ability to go from tame to animal (Strada to Corsa) along with it's reliability, made it an easier decision to purchase this car.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

· Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Hello, I am from Dallas Texas. about a month ago I picked up a my first exotic... The Huracan LP.610
I really enjoy driving it , listening to it and looking at it. Art in the garage.
To be honest the dual clutch and it's ability to go from tame to animal (Strada to Corsa) along with it's reliability, made it an easier decision to purchase this car.
Welcome to the board! And beautiful car!

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome & Congratulation! Post pictures when time permits.
Thanks..
Black Beast! Welcome to the club. In your 1 month of ownership you already appreciate the "Duality" of the H. Competent yet exhilarating driver which can be used as a daily as I choose to do.
Thanks guys, I really am enjoying the Lambo, if I get an itch to drive a stick/6 speed. I have two other modified cars a MKIV Supra & 997 911 Turbo
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 17 of 17 Posts