Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just to say a quick hello to you all... I'm currently in a 991.2 GT3RS but got a bit of an itch to try something else.. Took a test drive in a Huracan EVO and was really surprised how good, usable, and characterful it was! What an engine! Currently tossing up whether to jump in (tend to favour a RWD at the moment, but not driven one). I quite like to track and wondering how well that works with these cars.. got a few questions for you all.. :)

Cheers,
Dave

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Hi Dave, welcome to the forum. I have no comment about the track aspect of the car, but I’m sure you will find some great comments about this aspect from those who have owned both. I have an older version of the gt3rs and that is a great driver’s car. I was thinking about getting at 991.2 gt3rs, but in the end, I decided I wanted a different experience and have decided on the Huracan EVO due to the engine, exhaust and styling. When I drove one, it was pure excitement for me and I knew this would be the right car for me. Good luck in your journey!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - Hehe, these are the things currently pushing me in the Lambo direction.. :) bit of a change..

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,554 Posts
Welcome Dave! I had a .2 3RS and for me it was not nearly as much fun as the Huracan. In fact, I also had a .2 2RS and of all the cars I have owned I like the Huracan best of all. I also am not a track person so hopefully others will chime in. FWIW, the EVO is the real deal. Had mine for a little over a week but started out with a 2019 580-2......but the EVO is way better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts