Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
14 Posts
Yesterday, I popped my lambo cherry and did it with an ‘08 gallardo spyder. Woo Hooooo!
Congratulations! I too recently bought an '08 Spyder. It's been a lot a fun so far and am really looking forward to the warmer weather. Post some pictures.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,660 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations! Post pictures when you have the time..........I look forward to some of that beautiful Scottish scenery!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,660 Posts
Wow that is a real beauty! Enjoy and stay safe.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,660 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulations! I too recently bought an '08 Spyder. It's been a lot a fun so far and am really looking forward to the warmer weather. Post some pictures.
i got nice weather for the delivery yesterday. Scotland is back to rain and snow forecast for this evening. I’m also looking forward to better weather - ha !

the e-gear is taking some getting used to. I’ll be trawling the forum for hints and tips.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i got nice weather for the delivery yesterday. Scotland is back to rain and snow forecast for this evening. I’m also looking forward to better weather - ha !

the e-gear is taking some getting used to. I’ll be trawling the forum for hints and tips.
Welcome to the family! I used to live in Aberdeen and I travel to Edinburgh each year for work. Love love love spending time in your great country!
Congrats on a beautiful car! I recently bought my first Lambo last month and am having an awesome time. I’m the local “celebrity” in my little village these days...

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,195 Posts
Beautiful Spyder!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the family! I used to live in Aberdeen and I travel to Edinburgh each year for work. Love love love spending time in your great country!
Congrats on a beautiful car! I recently bought my first Lambo last month and am having an awesome time. I’m the local “celebrity” in my little village these days...
thanks very much - the ‘celebrity’ thing will take some getting used to. I need to wipe the stupid grin off my face to get some cool points 😂

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracán Performante Arancio Boreali
3 Posts
Congratulations on the beautiful Gallardo Spyder. I also just Realized my Childhood dream of Lamborghini ownership. Love the Popped your cherry comment perfect way to think of it. I just purchased a 2019 Arancio Boreali Huracán Performante. I am in the North Naples, FL area. This seems like an awesome forum with lots of great insight for Lambo Owners of all Levels and experience.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congratulations on the beautiful Gallardo Spyder. I also just Realized my Childhood dream of Lamborghini ownership. Love the Popped your cherry comment perfect way to think of it. I just purchased a 2019 Arancio Boreali Huracán Performante. I am in the North Naples, FL area. This seems like an awesome forum with lots of great insight for Lambo Owners of all Levels and experience.
thanks very much...congratulations on your purchase too. The Huracan performante is stunning !

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracán Performante Arancio Boreali
3 Posts
thanks very much...congratulations on your purchase too. The Huracan performante is stunning !
Thank You, it still seems surreal to own a Lamborghini though I have owned nice and high end cars before, it is just another level. My house is a photo gallery for tourists hitting the beach when I park the Lamborghini outside. I love it I was taking those pictures not long ago. Hopefully my pictures post on here. I Love some Aberlour single Malt Scotch btw, but Glenlivet or Glennmorrangie or McCallan 18, 21 or older single malts are just phenomenal in their own rite.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank You, it still seems surreal to own a Lamborghini though I have owned nice and high end cars before, it is just another level. My house is a photo gallery for tourists hitting the beach when I park the Lamborghini outside. I love it I was taking those pictures not long ago. Hopefully my pictures post on here. I Love some Aberlour single Malt Scotch btw, but Glenlivet or Glennmorrangie or McCallan 18, 21 or older single malts are just phenomenal in their own rite.
you’re a very lucky man ! Stunning car and house.

yes, us Scots are spoiled with some lovely whisky, shame the same can’t be said about our weather ! Ha

1 - 20 of 27 Posts