Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excited to join this community, about to put my order in for a Huracan EVO this week. Still working out the details, looking forward to picking fellow member's brains for their options. See y'all in the threads.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,846 Posts
Welcome! There are a lot of members who recently received their EVO's and many that have them on order.
I am assuming your is a AWD version, here is a copy of my 20212 RWD.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I'm deciding to go with the RWD. Test drove both and liked this one better. Here's so far what i've come up with in the configurator. Love the color on yours, looks gorgeous! How have you been liking the sport seats? I sat in the comfort and didn't like them very much. I very much prefer the more aggressive seats. That's actually one of the things I miss from my Elise and wish my R8 had. Also, what are your thoughts on the dynamic power steering?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,846 Posts
That is a great spec! I love Verde Selvans and went back & forth between that and mine. The sport seats are fantastic. They just belong in this car, comfortable, stylish and more room both legs & head.
I just think the comfort seats are dated and old style. These are new and modern looking and work with the overall wild Lamborghini design. I had comfort seats in my last 3 and I was done with them. I can't tell a big difference with LDS, but I am not a track guy so probably didn't need it. I do prefer CF or FC, and mainly because the sport seat are CF not FC. I got matching CF vents & Door handles to match. I don't like mixing the two.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah that's a great call right there! I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out. That would have bugged me to no end. Couldn't agree more on the seats, they really look and feel the way only a Lamborghini should. Thanks for your input and sharing pics, really helpful :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh also, i won't be tracking mine, so I'll just skip that dynamic steering option. The one I test drove didn't have it and it was great for me.

·
Premium Member
15,846 Posts
Oh also, i won't be tracking mine, so I'll just skip that dynamic steering option. The one I test drove didn't have it and it was great for me.
Yes, you don't need it and you can put that money into CF vent covers! They install over the exisiting vents with 2 way tape very quick and simple and you cannot tell they are just covers.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,040 Posts
Beautiful Specs........now all you need is a little patience and it will arrive before you know it........ ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts