1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Aventador Roadster LP700-4 /// Gallardo Twin Turbo
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
My name is Bart - nickname boyler ;)
I would like to say everyone hello from my garage.
Here are pics of my two projects which I want to prepare back to life.
I hope I will find some answers to my questions here thanks to you guys.
My english is not perfect but I am doing my best :p
Thank you and please have a nice day !

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
Hello Bart and Welcome! Your english is fine, and your project looks like tons of fun. There are quite a few helpful and knowledgeable people on the forum that I am sure will be eager to help. Good luck with your project!
BTW, when do imagine your Lambo will be road worthy or road ready?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,899 Posts
Welcome Bart !
I really like your garage, and your cars. I’m sure you’ll find a lot of information here. Best of luck to you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys!
Aventador is almost ready to finish - all rear body panels are ready to put on but first I have to resolve a problem with fuel/ignition - I will ask about it in proper forum topic. My personal deadline to finish it is april this year :)
Gallardo has got now new paint now - I need to change tires, change suspension settings and remap it for polish streets and race tracks, also some help with motec needed. With this one may/june I would like to test it in 100%

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
Thank you guys!
Aventador is almost ready to finish - all rear body panels are ready to put on but first I have to resolve a problem with fuel/ignition - I will ask about it in proper forum topic. My personal deadline to finish it is april this year :)
Gallardo has got now new paint now - I need to change tires, change suspension settings and remap it for polish streets and race tracks, also some help with motec needed. With this one may/june I would like to test it in 100%
Sounds like these projects will have completed by the time the summer to rolls around. (y) Labor of love, no doubt!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very much :) I should join this forum earlier - I have got many things to show you in my garage but on this forum I will stick with Lamborghini only ;)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
Thank you very much :) I should join this forum earlier - I have got many things to show you in my garage but on this forum I will stick with Lamborghini only ;)
We are a pretty open minded group so if you have any other cool cars many forum members would like to see them as well. Quite a few Gear Heads on this forum.

75 Posts
I second that about any cool cars... personally, I love to see how others have their garages set up. We have an eclectic mix of vintage, modern and race cars, unfortunately no Lambo yet!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
^^Eclectic sounds fun in its own right........what is the common phrase variety is the spice of...............
There is a section of the forum for the discussion of other "marque brands" as well.

75 Posts
^^Eclectic sounds fun in its own right........what is the common phrase variety is the spice of...............
There is a section of the forum for the discussion of other "marque brands" as well.

Thanks Albert, I'll check that out .... -- my newest purchase is a 1937 Morgan 3 wheeler. I desperately wanted the new 3 Wheeler, but Canada refuses them entry, so this was my next best thing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts