Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, hope everyone is having a great day!
Just purchased my first Lamborghini. 2015 LP610-4 from Lamborghini of San Francisco. Loving the car and the information that all of the forum members provide! Have an issue with my tail light covers that i will address in a different post. Hopefully can get some feedback from some members!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,893 Posts
Welcome & Congratulations! Enjoy that work of art!

Reactions: gooddeuce_lambo

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,111 Posts
Let me add to the hearty Welcome and Congratulations by Russ! It's a real beauty!

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo Spyder
13 Posts
Love the red. I was tossing between black and Red. San Rafael dealer? Think i seen your car last week there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love the red. I was tossing between black and Red. San Rafael dealer? Think i seen your car last week there.
Yes San Rafael. I have an interesting story about the tail lights that I’ll post soon. Enzo was my salesman. He’s a great guy.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,111 Posts
When I bought my Rosso Mars 580-2 and had never seen that color in person but the red did look quite nice in pictures. When it arrived I was very impressed with just how striking that color is in person. We have said this often on this forum but pictures do not do Rosso Mars justice.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi, hope everyone is having a great day!
Just purchased my first Lamborghini. 2015 LP610-4 from Lamborghini of San Francisco. Loving the car and the information that all of the forum members provide! Have an issue with my tail light covers that i will address in a different post. Hopefully can get some feedback from some members!
View attachment 292695
Congrats - Calabasas? Close to me. We should do a Calabasas meet for all members.

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo Spyder
13 Posts
Yes San Rafael. I have an interesting story about the tail lights that I’ll post soon. Enzo was my salesman. He’s a great guy.
Yes he is. I have bought 3 cars from him now, great guy and has been very upfront and helpful all the time. Talked me into buying a STO..... good sales guy. Lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When I bought my Rosso Mars 580-2 and had never seen that color in person but the red did look quite nice in pictures. When it arrived I was very impressed with just how striking that color is in person. We have said this often on this forum but pictures do not do Rosso Mars justice.
Yeah you’re right. The color pops. Even at night.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. On the 28th head on out to Newport at the peninsula lounge. A good group of guys are getting together. I'll be taking my H so the more the better :D

Reactions: gooddeuce_lambo
1 - 18 of 18 Posts