Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Rosso Leto Manual Gallardo
14 Posts
Geia sou Marie! I've been through the ordering process a few months ago and I have a decent understanding for all the options (at least for the RWD model): happy to help; feel free to pm me.. (Also many threads already on the options for 2022-3 models.)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Good Luck! As others have mentioned, our members will provide answers to specific questions as they arise. One question though, how easy or difficult is it to obtain an allocation in Greece? What is the time frame from deposit to delivery?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
OP, here are the option guides and pricing (in USD) for both the AWD and RWD, that may be helpful as you try to arrive at your desired configuration. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
Im intrested more for the awd but I dont know if I want the spider. Im between arancio borealis and grigio telesto and for sure black wheels.
I think the AWD allocations might be hard to come by now. The Spyder version seems like it would a lot of fun in Greece, it sure is in Hawaii!

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
Russk depends where in greece you live the north of greece has snow ...in the winter.
Didn’t know that, I always picture Greece Exotic and somewhat tropical.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.