1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(

Most of you know me!!

Some of you don't!

My mother passed away recently, last week in fact !! and I'm really sick and tired of the liars and freaks trying to attack me and you and what we have created here !!!

I'm not myself at the momenet!! I'm distracted by the grief of my loss as most would be at this time!!!

So many things are happening at this time.....let's all take a moment or two to reflect on the things that make life Fun & pleasurable....and put the ugly things & people behind us!!!

God Bless US ALL!!!!

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Hi JRV, really sorry to hear that, I nearly lost my mother in January but she recovered.
My condolences and I am sure there will be a lot of posts here to say that.

Kind regards

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Terry,

thank you.!!!..and everyone that may come after!!!!.....all the way from over there. and back again!!!..I love You Guys...ALL of You!!!

There are tears in my eyes from the concern from half way around the world.for my grief,...our Mods have known about this and have already watched my back!!

we share a common goal and that is to keep our Community moving forward !!

I have sooo many people to thank including you..I love this place and find comfert & solice here because of the great people that I get to share with!!!!

Thank You and Thank You To all My World Wide Friends!!!1

·
Registered
221 Posts
I am so sorry to here that JRV, I had not a clue that you were going through all of this. Life can be very trying at times and when it is going bad it seems to come all of a sudden just like a bunch of domino's falling. May God bless you and your family. With Deepest Sympathy, Sincerely Victor

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dear JRV:

Very sorry to hear about the passsing away of your mother.As someone who has lost both his parents I can quite sympathise with the range of emotions you are probably going through at this time. My condolences to you and your family.

On a separate note, I would like to state that members of this site and especially you JR, have always been willing to provide all kinds of technical help whenever asked. I have found it invaluable. Thank you.

Regards,

Nash Bapasola

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hang in there

Very sorry to hear the sad news too JRV. Hang in there, the first week or two is the worst. I am sure you have fond memories or that special person who who brought you up and made you the very helpful and talented person you are.

·
Registered
138 Posts
The best I can offer is sympathy, JRV I have known you for a long time, not personally but on here, if you feel as though you need to talk to someone, send me a PM. I know its hard, but you will prevail!

Regards,

Brandon.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hi JR, I am truely saddened by the news. We are one big family here and the great thing is that we can all lean on each other for strength in times of need. No matter if it is something as simple as figuring out a wiring problem or as in your case. Just remember we are all here for you. I don't think there is one person on this site that wouldn't be there for you if you needed them. With my condolences I leave you with this:

REMEMBER ME.

To the living, I am gone.
To the sorrowful, I will never return.
To the angry, I was cheated,
But to the happy, I am at peace, and to
the faithful I have never left.
I cannot be seen, but I can be heard.
So as you stand upon a shore,
gazing at a beautiful sea - remember me.
As you look in awe at a mighty and
its grand majesty - remember me
As you look upon a flower and admire its
simplicity - remember me.
Remember me in your heart, your thoughts,
and your memories of the times we loved,
the times we cried, the times we fought,
and the times that we laughed. For if you always
think of me, I will have never gone.

God Bless You and your family

·
Registered
253 Posts
Dear JR,

I'm so sorry for the sad news. Always remmber the good and happy days you have shared with her.
May god bless you and your family.

Hazim A.
Saudi Arabia

·
Registered
258 Posts
My condolences !

I lost my dad last August, so I know what you're going through.

We will keep you in our prayers.

Also, as someone who is new to the lamborghini community, you have been a
great mentor!

Regards,

Larry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts