Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I can say that seeing that I havent posted anything since signing up. I recognize a few people here or that had been here (Hi Tonylambo :wave: and A.J. if you are still actively reading this forum :wave: ). I was fortunate enought to have purchased Countach ELA12706 from Tony about 1.5 years ago. The car is currently getting a major service done to it, because of a unforseen problem with the through out bearing (Hey its a 20 year old exotice, what can you expect) anyhow I just wanted to introduce myself to the list and start participating with this forum so hello everyone :wave:

PS: (Congratulations Tony on your newly purchased Countach it looks stunning along with your home, tell Liz that Mary and I say hello from Georgia)

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Redlambo said:
I guess I can say that seeing that I havent posted anything since signing up. I recognize a few people here or that had been here (Hi Tonylambo :wave: and A.J. if you are still actively reading this forum :wave: ). I was fortunate enought to have purchased Countach ELA12706 from Tony about 1.5 years ago. The car is currently getting a major service done to it, because of a unforseen problem with the through out bearing (Hey its a 20 year old exotice, what can you expect) anyhow I just wanted to introduce myself to the list and start participating with this forum so hello everyone :wave:

PS: (Congratulations Tony on your newly purchased Countach it looks stunning along with your home, tell Liz that Mary and I say hello from Georgia)
Hey Pal,

Welcome aboard! nice to see that my extended Lambo family is all here. John who bought my first car is on here as well. I have mentioned to people here that it was that car that was on dream car garage last season.

Say hi to Mary for me,
Talk to you soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone,
I am Albert.Hope you all are fine.I like cars.I see some interesting topic here.So join this forum to discussed and learn from this forum.Hope have a nice time here in this forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts