Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I want to post why I love Lamborghinis...

In 2000 I was with my family on the way to a family get together of sorts, when I saw a sleek gold colored sports car go to a gas station. I quickly yelled to switch lanes so we (or I) could see it up close. It was a brand spankin' new Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 VT that was gold colored! My heart was bursting out of my chest! I quickly grabbed my camera and took some pictures and the owner asked if I'd like to sit behind the wheel for kicks, would I? Yeah buddy! So I did...

I have always like Lamborghinis and though I may never be able to afford one, I know that for the most part there are nice people driving Lamborghinis, compared to the stuck-up people who drive Ferraris :D , or so I have observed.

So, that is why I like Lamborghinis even more so...

P.S. I once even yelled at a few owners "So that's why Mr. Lamborghini decided to make his own car and succeeded!"

In his Name,
NationYell.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Glad you like the 6.0SE, I looooooove it too :cool: A couple people on this board own one too :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
murcielago33 said:
Glad you like the 6.0SE, I looooooove it too :cool: A couple people on this board own one too :)
You mean the 6.0
A guy called AJ owned a 6.0SE, maybe he was the nice owner who let you into his Diablo

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
NationYell said:
Hi,

I want to post why I love Lamborghinis...

In 2000 I was with my family on the way to a family get together of sorts, when I saw a sleek gold colored sports car go to a gas station. I quickly yelled to switch lanes so we (or I) could see it up close. It was a brand spankin' new Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 VT that was gold colored! My heart was bursting out of my chest! I quickly grabbed my camera and took some pictures and the owner asked if I'd like to sit behind the wheel for kicks, would I? Yeah buddy! So I did...

I have always like Lamborghinis and though I may never be able to afford one, I know that for the most part there are nice people driving Lamborghinis, compared to the stuck-up people who drive Ferraris :D , or so I have observed.

So, that is why I like Lamborghinis even more so...

P.S. I once even yelled at a few owners "So that's why Mr. Lamborghini decided to make his own car and succeeded!"

In his Name,
NationYell.
There are a limited number of gold 6.0 in the world. Where did this happen?

Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
165 Posts
wiz357 said:

Welcome to the board.
There are 20 gold one and 20 Brown ones right?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
it was a 6.0 SE limited edition no doubt about it

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
i tell you why i love lambos
when i was a little chlid 6 or 7 years old i loved ferraris cars as all little italians do
but one day my father bring me to a supercar dealer in modena to let me see a black car: :eek: it was amazing , far the best car i have seen in my part of life .....i asked my father what car it was and he said lamborghini: since 20years i love lambo most of all

....sure that amazing car was a countach (best of all)

:p

·
Registered
959 Posts
wiz357 said:

Welcome to the board.
Probably a stupid question but dont you think someone could have painted their 6.0 gold? I mean a paintjob isnt that expensive (in relative terms, with the average income of a lambo owner).

·
Registered
165 Posts
DaLamboMan said:
Probably a stupid question but dont you think someone could have painted their 6.0 gold? I mean a paintjob isnt that expensive (in relative terms, with the average income of a lambo owner).
You can also tell if its a 6.0SE is the Lamborghini writing is in the middle part instead of over to the side and the regular 6.0 says "VT" on it like this...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts