Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have trouble doing a heel/toe or toe/heel (whatever you wanna call it) in a Gallardo? There seems to be so little room between the pedals that I can't get a good feel to it. Size 10.5 (US) shoe seems to stomp too heavily on the brakes before I can hit the gas to get a good transition when toe on brake heel on accelerator and just not able (so far) to do it with heel on brake toe on accelerator...too many years of driving the other way. Would love to hear from anyone who has any advice on this. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I have never driven a Gallardo but I can tell you that it is near impossible to do it they way you are. You really need to have your toe on the accelerator and heel on the brake. The reason is that you have more pressure control with your foot angled away. The way that you are doing it twists your ankle not allowing smooth motion putting too much pressure on the brake. All I can say is that it takes a lot of practice but you need to have the heel on the brake.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I dont drive a G, never have, but I have a wide foot, and often heel toeing is a pain for me, have you tried a hybrid H/T by actually putting half your foot on the gas, and half on the brake, as opposed to using your heal per se? I have had much better luck (and less cramps!) doing this...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts