Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Relampago Verde Aka Green lighting!!!!

I may have over done it with the mods, as my friends are trying to tell me it looks like a 1971 Dodge Charger
Comes with no shoulder harness. Barely functional brakes. Straight pipes. But get this, every thing in the engine bay can be fixed with a wrench and screw driver. Oh, incase that’s not making you want to do a straight up Aventador for Charger swap, this beast gets 17MPG

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,872 Posts
I can’t imagine why anyone would want a color like that, it’s just so, well ME!

Reactions: AngelOfMurci

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
That is a very cool eclectic and fun car collection! So what's next on the list, a Delorean? ;)

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Woah, what a classic beauty. The color is definitely an eye-catcher. It seems like a well-maintained car.
From the website I bought it from(site unseen) It SEEMED like well maintained car LOL! When it arrived, the delivery man and I had to jump it. He also informed me it only started in neutral and it wouldn’t go in reverse. Well, I also found out there was no ebrake and both engine mounts were broken. None of the dash gages worked.

I really wasn’t upset, since I only paid 30% of fare market value.

this past summer, I fixed every item, except the fuel gage(need new fuel sending unit). So far my repair bills are about $3k that includes rebuilding the tranny and doing a full drum to disc conversion, plus new upper control arms. Doing all those items gave me confidence to work on the Murci.

my original plans was to take it down to metal and turn it into a mad max car

but when my relatives saw the car in person, they actually yelled at me if I did. They loved the color

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is a very cool eclectic and fun car collection! So what's next on the list, a Delorean? ;)
I’m watching the Mecum auction and I am drooling over the yellow 2018 Ford GT. I think it sold for $280k???

I do think my next car will be either a Yellow/black aventador or a very light blue aventador.

just curious, I’m currently looking at a blacked out aventador, can a person wrap just sections of it in yellow? Or does the wrap have to cover the entire car?

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
just curious, I’m currently looking at a blacked out aventador, can a person wrap just sections of it in yellow? Or does the wrap have to cover the entire car?
Absolutely, you can do as little or as much of the car as you want in whatever color you would like or for that matter as many colors as you would like.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
The act of creation, as in art, is a glimpse of the divine.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
From the website I bought it from(site unseen) It SEEMED like well maintained car LOL! When it arrived, the delivery man and I had to jump it. He also informed me it only started in neutral and it wouldn’t go in reverse. Well, I also found out there was no ebrake and both engine mounts were broken. None of the dash gages worked.

I really wasn’t upset, since I only paid 30% of fare market value.

this past summer, I fixed every item, except the fuel gage(need new fuel sending unit). So far my repair bills are about $3k that includes rebuilding the tranny and doing a full drum to disc conversion, plus new upper control arms. Doing all those items gave me confidence to work on the Murci.

my original plans was to take it down to metal and turn it into a mad max car

View attachment 291723

but when my relatives saw the car in person, they actually yelled at me if I did. They loved the color
I love the color of your car and am blown away at the relative low cost of your upgrades. I haven’t had a nice project to work on in a while. Must be fun to be able to turn your own wrenches and do the upgrades yourself. Total pride of ownership!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I love the color of your car and am blown away at the relative low cost of your upgrades. I haven’t had a nice project to work on in a while. Must be fun to be able to turn your own wrenches and do the upgrades yourself. Total pride of ownership!
Turbo,
Wrenching can be addictive if you have a good set of tools. With covid, I’m having a lot of extra time on my hands. A couple weeks ago, I decided to build my own center console for the Charger. I built this out of MDF and wrapped it in vinyl. I floated the top and backlit it with color LEDs(with remote control). I installed it in the car and it looks like it’s on fire. Lol it’s chinsy as heck. But it sure was fun making. My first and last time doing that ☺

I think this Spring I’m going to add Corvette style side pipes along with rear fender guards. Because this is the most insane, obnoxious thing on the road, I’m adding spiked lug nuts ☺

1 - 19 of 19 Posts