Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

Newbie here from London UK, just picked up a Diablo '94. First Lambo and it is absolutely magnificent.

This place is awesome guys.

I was wondering if you guys could help. I seem to have a problem with the heating and vent system. It just not work at all. Would anybody know where I should start investigating first pls?

Kindest Regards,
Jas

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
Jas,

No blower at all? I would start with the fuses, then the blower motor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys,

Thanks for the replies. I have checked the fuses and relays they're ok.

dont get anything, no air con, no heating - dead silence. Do you think its the climate control system, how do I check if the motor is getting current, ie location is it accessible behind the dash?

KR,
Jas

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts
It never is the fuses even though we all wish. :) I've never torn into it that deep. I had a thermostat problem and knew it was in the climate control. If you can identify the motor, you can apply 12 volts direct to it to see if it runs.

Here's an exploded view.

1994 Lamborghini Diablo VT Climate Control TAV: 45.03.00

I would pull the control unit from the dash and see if there is maybe a wire pulled loose or corroded connection. I believe it just pry's out use a plastic knife but don't force it. I had to replace mine at $700.00

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Ray, will look into the climate control unit tonight. If that fails Im not sure how I am gonna get to the fan motor, it seems to be directly below the dash board:(

It never is the fuses even though we all wish. :) I've never torn into it that deep. I had a thermostat problem and knew it was in the climate control. If you can identify the motor, you can apply 12 volts direct to it to see if it runs.

Here's an exploded view.

1994 Lamborghini Diablo VT Climate Control TAV: 45.03.00

I would pull the control unit from the dash and see if there is maybe a wire pulled loose or corroded connection. I believe it just pry's out use a plastic knife but don't force it. I had to replace mine at $700.00

1 - 6 of 6 Posts