Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
What flavor do you have? I am about to embark on fixing or replacing mine as it literally just started to sag. Geez! Mine is the straight up leather (not Alcantara) with some stitching running down the middle. I took it to a guy who over the phone said “sure, no problem $350” and when he saw it said he wouldn’t touch it. 😂. I might try and order the whole headliner with the leather attached and then have a shop remove the old one and install the new one. Probably going to run a couple thousand.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I almost have mine removed from my car. Mine is currently suede but I ordered a pre owned one covered in full leather to swap in. Total project cost $440

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nice! Must not have been terrible to remove. I'll look around some more to see if I can find one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just had mine repaired here in Houston. They took out the headliner, removed the original leather, cleaned out the junk behind the leather, and re-adhered the original leather to the headliner. It cost me about $700 for them to do.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Alot of work ...and patience.....and use the correct spray glue....that’s withstands to heat and humidity.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I can't find anyone around Nashville to repair for less than $1,000. So instead I'm going to purchase a brand new headliner with the leather attached and get someone to remove the old one and snap in the new one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts