Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yup...a dead drug dealer was towed around in this car on the way to his funeral.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
That Is The Car I Know The Entire History Of It - The Car Sold Last Week At The Auction For $194k Right In Front Of Me - So You Guys Know What He Has In It - I Think That It Is The Most Disgusting Interior I Have Ever Seen On A Murci Looks Like Ronald Mcdonald Ordered It - Yeccch! And The Dead Guy Was Photogtraphed In It As Well I Have The Article Somewhere Need To Dig It Up!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I thought the guy was buried in the MOMO Diablo????

Is there 2 dead guys getting buried in Lambos?

It's in the Old LTalk Archives, I'll see if I can find the MOMO guy.

I want to be creamated!!! , so right before I go I'm taking off my flame suit!!

:)

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Here is the photo that you are talking about! I said it before and I'll say it again! THAT IS NASTY!!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
40.000 $ spent for that interior..??? :confused:
i think it's better to eat the money that spend it in this way

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey I think we need to cut the guy a break on his choice of interior color.... That guy definitely was an enthusiast. You cant help but respect his loyalty to the marque. I mean how many people do you know that actually loves his lambo the way that he does.... :( to the point where he needs to use that lambo as his casket.....But, good luck to the new owner as I would never buy that car no matter. Imagine driving your car and having a "passenger" with you. That's like something from a horror movie.... :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
qvpower said:
Hey I think we need to cut the guy a break on his choice of interior color.... That guy definitely was an enthusiast. You cant help but respect his loyalty to the marque. I mean how many people do you know that actually loves his lambo the way that he does.... :( to the point where he needs to use that lambo as his casket.....But, good luck to the new owner as I would never buy that car no matter. Imagine driving your car and having a "passenger" with you. That's like something from a horror movie.... :eek:
dude I dont think it was his decision to use the car as a casket being he didnt count on being shot that day?!?!? know what I mean - and alot of these idiots buy a lambo as a status symbol not for the reasons many people here own them -

1 - 20 of 30 Posts