Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I understand our cars have 3 years of free scheduled service and I'm looking to see what they do in that service. I know normally an oil change is done every 12 months but I was told that Lamborghini is doing what Ferrari is now doing with their 7 year free maintenance program. They plug car into a computer and an algorithm determines if car will get an oil change. When I brought my 488 in for first yearly service and had over 2,500 miles they said no oil change required. Some have said they were still advised to get it changed but would have to pay. So for those that have had their first service was an oil change included?

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Brought my car in for first service today and happy to report everything the book calls for at 12 months gets done. Was nice walking out without a bill as my first service on my LP610 was around $1,200. All AWD Evo's come with the 3 years of free service and for the RWD cars you need to order it

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,195 Posts
It was included service with my lifestyle/drivers pack. It will be nice to walk out without paying a bill.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,660 Posts
That's pretty much what two dealerships confirmed it's time or mileage whichever comes first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts