Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,938 Posts
People buy Lamborghini's for various reasons but I don't think 1/4 times are one of them. I didn't even buy the fastest Lamborghini, but for me, it's the most fun.
After a certain speed, what’s the point? Most will never need or use the full power of these cars. It’s gotta be just for bragging rights. With Tesla’s new 1.9 Sec 0-60 there’s no point in chasing the others. Lamborghini is seldom the first but always the best in so many ways. There was a time when 0-60 times were important to me, but now I realize my car is so much more than that alone. JMO:)

· Registered
21,938 Posts
I’m going from a Hellcat Redeye that I’ve modded to get me a 2.61 0-60 ON 93 octane so I’m hoping to share your thoughts when it’s time for my EVO since I don’t expect to replicate that.
[/QUOTE

I have watched several videos on Drag Times and he used to get 2.6 0-60s and 10.4 1/4 mile in his bone stock Huracan. He now has an EVO and I am not sure whether he has improved on it but that is right up there with any comparable HP cars.

Reactions: Rcasa20

· Registered
21,938 Posts
I'm not 100% sure I will do it yet. Will get car and put a couple thousand miles on car before I decide. Coupe will be faster than my current spyder and if I can get 0-60's at under 2.5 and 1/4 around 10 I may keep it stock. But if I decide I want more then VF will be what I go with. No downside at all from experience with supercharging, car behaves exactly like stock until you want the extra power and keeps the car feeling more NA than going turbo's. Install on my lp610 took 3 1/2 days and I'm sure you can find many component shops in your area to do install. VF will also give you names of shops they recommend.
It sounds like a simple tune might get you there?

· Registered
21,938 Posts
Great video, 2.3 sec to 60 and under 10sec 1/4 is crazy fast.

· Registered
21,938 Posts
Kumizi has a point...speed is very addictive, I thought a 1100hp was enough, now I am upgrading to 1500hp :)
Kind of like money.

Reactions: Vitveet
1 - 6 of 6 Posts