Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My car has a tubi exhaust with stock cats. I'm not a huge fan of the sound. It reminds me a bit of a viper in the sense that it sounds more like noise than a good exhaust note. Its very quiet inside, not the best sound quality, almost reminds me of a uhaul van. I ordered kline test pipes, but from watching some youtube videos I'm not sure if thats enough to fix it.

I'm looking at the Kline exhaust, LOC exhaust, and the FMU exhaust. The Kline and LOC sound very similar, but the Kline seems to have a bit better sound quality. The FMU sounds the best by a huge margin, but from videos it seems to be ear splittingly loud.

I care most about sound quality, but I also want to be able to hear it inside the car. I dont care about what it sounds like from the outside because I dont drive on the outside.

Examples of the FMU:
Timestamped at 10:20
Timestamped at 0:54

Sounds great, but thats a lot of volume. I dont have neighbors so I dont have to worry about that, but I dont want to annoy everybody on the road next to me. I know that I physically grit my teeth when one of those crotch rocket motorcycles flys by me. I dont want to be that guy

Anyone here want to give me some insight? Kline vs LOC vs FMU for someone who wants the best sound quality, but also a good amount of volume without splitting peoples eardrums? I've heard none of these in person.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I had a full inconel kline exhaust system on my previous gallardo and was very satisfied with the sound. It was very quiet when the valves are closed but had an high pitch f1 banshee wailing sound when it's open. I choose to buy the kline because of the unique sound and it seem like every gallardo I see has the LOC rev5 set up. Nothing wrong with the LOC, sounds good but I wanted a something smoother higher pitch and unique.

Right I'm debating if I should get another exhaust for my current gallardo. I'm thinking either getting another Kline exhaust or b.rouge built exhaust..

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts