1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
All I see about Lambo's is some BS and a few pics swiped off the net...AKA "File Photo's"!!

Where are the Lambo dyno sheets, Lambo world records or at least a Lambo pic with a hood up?!?!?!

It's going to take a little more than a swiped pic of a Murci before I hit the $70K add to basket button!!

LOL

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I would certianly ask Wayne Skiles, Site Sponsor, Site Donor, Lamborghini Owner, Lamborghini Party Thrower, Lamborghini Racer, who is actually building a TT Gallardo, and has actually run the Silver State challenge in his car, before I would rely on the hennesy BS numbers...:)

;)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really!!! All my friends talk about is the hennessy viper. I do not agree with having to buy the car and then trust someone to mod it exactly right in order to fullfill your dream car.
But hey to each his own and im a lambo man.

I take it the trusted lambo upgrade shops are very few and far between.

only reason i ask is im exploring the potential of these cars and just wanted to see what the standard mods are to the Murci's. Didnt think that a 60k upgrade would be standard though.
Glenn

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
No Offense Intended to new members or young Guys!!!

"MANY" of the guys here have been "playing" with these Toys & In This Game for 20-30 yrs or more (yea I know, I'm outin how old we are :( ) and we KNOW who is real and who is memorex!!!!

;)

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
GDrake said:
Just lookin around the net and ran in to the hennessy venom site. Has anyone considered one of the lamborghini upgrades. Would be some serious car. I would die if I saw modified Roadster but at the same time my thoughts are to keep my baby pure. Hmmm......
I guess when the time comes I'll just have to buy two.

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennesseyperformance/ListItems.php?cart=LYWNFixM&DoThis=Lamborghini+Murcielago&ActionReq=Where

Glenn
Do a search on Hennessey at the Viper and Corvette boards. There you'll find out what kind of reputation Hennessy has.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To itaadmin
No offense taken. Thats why I am here, to ask questions and learn. And to be honest i would rather learn from guys who have been doing this for x amount of years then from my friends who appear to be misinformed at times. Just trying to get ahead of the game.
Glenn

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Hi Glenn,

we try our best to give only good, honest, solid advice here and steer people away from trouble whenever possible.

One of the main reasons I love this place so much is because we are all friends here, trying to help one another avoid the Potholes along the Road to Lamborghini Fun!!!

:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Lambo upgrades

I've seen it before, shops like that doing their own so called "R&D" upgrades. Lamborghini upgrades need to be left to the proven and reputable hands and not some monster truck mechanics...... :whip:

Has anyone in the forum seen, or heard of a twin Paxton supercharged Diablo?
(Curious)

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
....or covering up their viper reputation with creating a whole new set of problems!!!! ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts