Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another year has come and gone, and I hope all or forum members have held their own and then some. I intend to take my EVO out early Christmas morning and go for a long drive. Christmas day is a great time to have the roads mostly to yourself. Alas, most people are either sleeping-in or are passed-out after partaking a little too heavily the night before. Hope the weather in your locale allows you to take full advantage of the perfect Sports car day.
Oh yeah, and Have a Happy New Year, 2022 is going to be bigger and better, and if not then with all the powers at your disposal make it so. Godspeed to All our members and their families!

Premium Member
Thank you Albert! God bless & Merry Christmas to you too!

Myself I'm hitting Tokyo with my violin for some Santa Carols. It's a busy night for me with all the dirty chimneys out there. People you gotta clean your chimneys! Dirty minded people won't get my presents! 馃巺

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Albert! God bless & Merry Christmas to you too!

Myself I'm hitting Tokyo with my violin for some Santa Carols. It's a busy night for me with all the dirty chimneys out there. People you gotta clean your chimneys! Dirty minded people won't get my presents! 馃巺
Serves them right! Some people............:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Sakura

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Went for a Christmas Drive..............big smile, turn up the volume. Gotta love that 10-Cylinder NA engine.

Attachments

Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
Happy Holidays to everyone. Thank you, to everyone for all the wisdom and a source of knowledge on this forum. Enjoy in health everyone

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I never saw another car in that video-that was epic.
Texas backroads + Christmas was optimal for driving. Occasionally, I pass farm cows and horses when on the backroads and to date they have never complained. I am not speaking for myself :rolleyes: :giggle: but the EVO has achieved impressive speeds, let's just say north of :giggle: mph. The EVO is the real deal and is both a fast and furious Sports Car.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I never saw another car in that video-that was epic.
I bet New Years Day is ditto. I don't believe in drinking except an occasional glass of wine so I will not use New Years Eve, as so many do, as an excuse to overindulge. Ergo, I will be up bright and early that day as well. Doing this 馃弾 and hopefully not this 馃殦. ;)

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hoping for great weather in Texas tomorrow. While people sleep it off, I will be having a blast!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
We are have another rain event. Hope tomorrow will be better, I won鈥檛 drive in this kind of weather.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We are have another rain event. Hope tomorrow will be better, I won鈥檛 drive in this kind of weather.
Agree, my Sports Cars don't do rain. Stay Safe!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
The only good thing is all the kumquats that bring out their BOMBS might be a little less with the bad weather. It seems people here will spend there money on fireworks while they can't even pay their bills. I think it is a macho thing, who has the loudest is Da Man.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here in my area fireworks are off limits though, it is easy buy them with tons of firework stands everywhere.
I made a lot of money selling fireworks when when I was younger living in NY. I had a connection that I bought fireworks from at a discount and turned around and doubled the price...........it was a real good time.

Reactions: Luzifer
1 - 20 of 37 Posts