7 speed 991:

best of breeds:

best 'dressed' car -> impersonating a performante :

German section:

Missus' new daily:

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Thanks for sharing. The Diablo looks incredible. Is it possible that I've seen some of those cars (the grey Porsche for instance) in earlier posts?

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did I totally miss that you guys bought a SV? It is spectacular!
Thanks! You didn't miss any public announcement..although lambogator's detective sense.... ;)

Thanks for sharing. The Diablo looks incredible. Is it possible that I've seen some of those cars (the grey Porsche for instance) in earlier posts?
Thanks...favorite angle of the car taken by a friend:

Yes, there are 2 of the same grey Porsche in our driving group. Both are GT3RS. Good eye!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Did I totally miss that you guys bought a SV? It is spectacular!
Thanks! You didn't miss any public announcement..although lambogator's detective sense.... ;)
I knew they got the red SV before any official forum announcement! However, the info on L-Talk was not enough to confirm this fact and one had to be aware of supporting info from another Lambo forum to piece things together as astutely as I did. :p

Love the SV! Looks like another fun drive. Congrats and hope we can all drive together next year at the Stampede! :wave:

·
Administrator
5,158 Posts
The only car I see is the SV. I can't believe these cars are going for 120K. Long way to go if they ever become collectable.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Congrats on the new SV! Luv it, and your "missus" is the COOLEST chic EVER!

Thanks for sharing the pics - beautiful! Looks like a fun time.

We've had a ton of rain which started Saturday and won't quit till this Saturday (hurricane Sandy). No Halloween cruise for us so I will live vicariously through you :D

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,263 Posts
What a beautiful car! Timeless design is still one of the best ever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts