Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Lamborghini Diablo SV
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Add me to the group! :) Can't believe that was 12 f'ing years ago, man. I hope he's doing well, he has to be getting up there in age now.

My photo was taken only a few weeks ago. He's 73 and doing well! He travelled back to Italy the day after and said his next trip to the States would be in June/July to St. Louis for another Lamborghini rally.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,194 Posts
Add me to the group! :) Can't believe that was 12 f'ing years ago, man. I hope he's doing well, he has to be getting up there in age now.

You guys are indeed some of the fortunate few. Maybe someday I'll get lucky in a land far or near.................... ;)

Reactions: Ripper and Sakura

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,981 Posts
He’s a really nice guy and very generous with his signature.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,194 Posts
Wow! I wish he would sign my engine cover which means that I will have to keep my 580 forever. Or maybe just keep the cover :)
It would be nice! One could only wish.........Maybe Mr. Balboni will visit Texas and I will luck out or Stephan Winkelmann.
He’s a really nice guy and very generous with his signature.
Great to hear...........

Reactions: Sakura

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,194 Posts
My pic was taken in Houston
Darn, though I have not been involved with any of the Texas dealerships, and have worked exclusively with the Charlotte dealership. When was the picture taken?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,194 Posts
This wasn't a dealership event. He was here for a privately organized Lamborghini gathering/rally
I wish I had known. Maybe next time.........

1 - 20 of 37 Posts