Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do Lamborghinis handle like? When you are driving them to there extremes. Is there any car you can compare it to? I was just thinking about that and thought Id see from actual owners instead of magazines.

·
Registered
73 Posts
cornering is awsome. taking a cloverleaf off a freeway feels like you are riding on rails. i have never had it slip out. the car feels a lot more stable at high speeds. i have a c4 Porsche and it is great, but the high speed turns are far superior in the Diablo.

In the city the Porsche cannot be beaten. Try handling a car with no rear visibility and a long back end in and out of traffic

·
Banned
183 Posts
Beat your ass with a club

I had this dude Roy's 5K mi. Gallardo back in 04. It, didn't have very good breaks.(drive to nearest dealer to be repaired, first thing the computer read after purchase) It's reall squirely at at under 90. The car shouldn't be driven below 100 mph. maybe in a low gear, but at 180+ the car is very solid, safe, and will kick your mothers teeth in.

·
Registered
584 Posts
My PCar and FCar were more "tossable" and easier to drive a low speeds. For one thing, I don't have power steering. No problem with visibiltiy with the convex mirrors. As Tim stated, the Diablo shows what it's built for at high speeds and high speed cornering. Just a slight bit of understeer (which I like).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts