Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm not sure why I'm posting this, other than perhaps to commiserate with fellow G owners that have experienced the same thing.

One of my rear taillights has this internal hairline crack in it. Its barely noticeable, like I even have to look kind of hard to see it. But once seen, it can't be unseen, if you know what I mean.

I'm pretty sure I'm just going to live with this, as at least in my imagination its going to be pretty expensive to fix: a brand new light probably cost a fortune, and a used one is likely to be shipped and then either have something similar or even worse (not match the other side, etc)

Anyone replace just one of their tail lights, and how much did it cost and how much trouble was it?

Cheers,
Greg

·
Registered
734 Posts
They are about 300-500 used. Personally, I'd just replace it with another used one. You also have to take the lights out to replace the bulbs, so generally, they're not too bad to replace, maybe about 15 min a side. Just have to remove some grills and plastic panels.

·
Registered
410 Posts
when you have it apart prob worthwhile to put in new globes, and check the condition of the contacts in the globe socket. they can get corroded and cause issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts