Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a couple older posts from 2017 about guns but couldn't find of anyone has found a holster that would fit in the gallardo or where a solid place to store a smaller firearm would be? I'm going to be getting something a bit smaller to keep with me when driving, especially when entering Austin territory.

Trying to figure out if anyone's found a solid solution for carrying in the Gallardo?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I found a couple older posts from 2017 about guns but couldn't find of anyone has found a holster that would fit in the gallardo or where a solid place to store a smaller firearm would be? I'm going to be getting something a bit smaller to keep with me when driving, especially when entering Austin territory.

Trying to figure out if anyone's found a solid solution for carrying in the Gallardo?
Wish I could help you but most of us are still trying to figure out where to put a cup holder. Seriously, Velcro a holster above the rear view mirror, or on the door.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a cup holder between my seats, but a water bottle always flings out of it onto the passenger seat without any crazy driving, just normal 3k shifts lol. I'm going to research some unique ideas or try and get someone to make a custom one I guess.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I have a cup holder between my seats, but a water bottle always flings out of it onto the passenger seat without any crazy driving, just normal 3k shifts lol. I'm going to research some unique ideas or try and get someone to make a custom one I guess.
Here is a vehicle gun holder I like: PREPCISION QUICKDRAW

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,453 Posts

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
445 Posts
Haha ❗ Yes, my first experience with that ended up with a 24oz cup of coffee emptied on the passenger seat just as described. Original owner must have removed the 'Caution: useless for any cup over 3" tall' warning sticker...... Glovebox would likely eject you gun onto the passenger seat as well, regardless of type of holster. Hope you find a good spot ❗

• Haha
Reactions: Hogdogfatkat

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
445 Posts
I took my lambo in to my main man that did the liquid silver foil wrap on my car. he installed a simple, plain holster in the back trunk. Check it out…
Sweet.... and those Dual horizontally opposed inline six-shooters, top mounted up front ❗

Reactions: AngelOfMurci

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,453 Posts
In Texas you can get a license to carry, and the easiest thing is concealed carry on your person or if one prefers open carry i.e., sidearm. Other than that you can keep it in the glove compartment which would be easy enough to get to if needed.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
You are too much! Holler at me if you’re ever in the Tampa area…lunch is on me!
The only down side or upside, depending on your disposition, is that the empty 50mm shell casings will ricochet off the freeway into the windshields of oncoming traffic. As always, wear your seatbelt during this rapid bullet evacuation process. Safety first!

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
The only down side or upside, depending on your disposition, is that the empty 50mm shell casings will ricochet off the freeway into the windshields of oncoming traffic. As always, wear your seatbelt during this rapid bullet evacuation process. Safety first!
Sounds like you can build a commercial for Stek’s new windshield protection!

·
Registered
SL #7007
253 Posts

Forgive me, I’m in CA so the Governor can’t even carry a gun but you’re in TX. Can you carry concealed? If so, wouldn’t on your person be better than in your car? Or is a gun being holstered in your car legal in TX? Sorry I have no idea about TX laws…..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts