Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I saw this today and had no idea what it was. I now know, but do you? A genuine Lamborghini part.
Tire Hood Automotive lighting Light Plant

I also own it.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,714 Posts
Yep, the $340 phone holder.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,714 Posts
I believe the "phone holder", if we agree it deserves that designation, goes in that triangular space beneath the MMI/infotainment screen. That is my best guess........a WAG.

Reactions: Sakura

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, the $340 phone holder.
Really? I won it in the raffle. Installed it today and yup, it only works in a Huracan with buttons. I asked the service guy what it was and he told me, then I asked where does it go? He didn't know, so he asked a service guy. I know I wouldn't pay $340 for it but for free...

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,714 Posts
Really? I won it in the raffle. Installed it today and yup, it only works in a Huracan with buttons. I asked the service guy what it was and he told me, then I asked where does it go? He didn't know, so he asked a service guy. I know I wouldn't pay $340 for it but for free...
For free it's a bargain but for $340 it highway robbery.

Reactions: DXM31

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
I have the buttons version don't think I've ever put my phone there. I usually put it on the passenger seat or on the door compartment. It's cool you got it for free.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have the buttons version don't think I've ever put my phone there. I usually put it on the passenger seat or on the door compartment. It's cool you got it for free.
I usually kept the phone in the armrest by my elbow. Now, using the tray, it is more out of the way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts