Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. New here. I’ve got an Urus on order here in UK and have ticked nearly every box including the £16K paint option ‘Grigio Hati’.
I’ve not seen it in the flesh but I was looking for a Porsche crayon grey and was told this is as close as possible and looks incredible in the flesh.
I’ve just noticed on my order form the paint isn’t even metallic but ‘solid’.
Has anyone seen it in the flesh or owns one in that colour? I’m starting to second guess myself.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
I love that color! The way I describe it is a matte that’s glossy since classic matte usually doesn’t have metallic sparkles in it. My last car was a Destroyer Grey Hellcat that is similar and if I didn’t already have a similar color I’d consider it on my build. I’m going Grigio Lynx.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That’s great to hear. Thanks. I don’t think rendered photos do it any justice. It almost just looks white. Hopefully in the flesh it does look more crayon grey.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,290 Posts
Nice

Reactions: Rcasa20 and 83DJC

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,046 Posts
Never saw that colour in the wild but does look nice, and looks very similar to Porsche Crayon.
My wife and I were walking a Porsche dealership lot a few years ago, and there was a Crayon/Chalk 911 and she was quite impressed with that colour.

Reactions: 83DJC

·
Registered
509 Posts
It’s a beautiful color on the Urus. Lamborghini Vancouver sold two in that color!

Reactions: 83DJC

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi All. New here. I’ve got an Urus on order here in UK and have ticked nearly every box including the £16K paint option ‘Grigio Hati’.
I’ve not seen it in the flesh but I was looking for a Porsche crayon grey and was told this is as close as possible and looks incredible in the flesh.
I’ve just noticed on my order form the paint isn’t even metallic but ‘solid’.
Has anyone seen it in the flesh or owns one in that colour? I’m starting to second guess myself.
Thanks.
That's what I spec'd my STO

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
It's a stunning colour but I heard you couldn't order grigio hati?

Btw, here's another ultra rare colour. It's called "fashion grey" which looks similar to hati....

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

1 - 9 of 9 Posts