Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo with Heffner Twin Turbo
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Hello from Fort Lauderdale! got my first Lamborghini and super excited to be a part of this forum! She’s a 2020 Huracan Evo Spyder and just had a Stage two done by Heffner Performance in Sarasota, FL. That puts twin turbos and brings it to 1250HP!

I promise you all that I’m being careful 🤣

- Patrick

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Welcome! What a beast! Pics, pics, and a couple more pics please.

Reactions: GoPGgo

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Car Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Car Grille Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood
Light Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Car
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Other than the sticker on the side you could not tell. It’s about as subtle as a lambo gets! 🤣

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome from Indian Shores!! Love the color!!
Thanks! You’re not far from where it was frankenstein’ed and upgraded. If you ever have an inkling you should check them out

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,518 Posts
Welcome and Congratualtions! Man 1250hp, that’s not a car it’s a rocket. When you have time if you could provide a write-up about your TT beast that would be great. Enjoy!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
How do you keep 1250 horses from not spinning?? Tires of choice?
Probably best answered by the pro’s..but I’ve got the AWD with the stock tires, and the psi ‘boost’ from the engine controller is progressive. I think the shop mentioned that first gear there is little-to-no boost from the turbos and it goes up from there.
ADDED: Also both clutches were replaced with ones from New Zealand, and it’s AWS well

I’ve also not brought it to 1250 just yet. I can choose 5 map settings for 950-1250hp. What also interesting is that it needs e85 in order to get the full 1250. Heffner puts in an ethanol sensor, and the computer is able to adjust the maps automatically, depending on the mix of regular gas vs. e85.

I’ve got it on the 3rd map at 1050hp right now. Only have had the tune for a month and so far there has been no lack of power that I’m ready to go higher! 🤣

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thx for the heads up! I’ve never heard of them. Their site is incredible. Twin Turbo Lamborghini Huracan - Heffner Performance
I’ll be getting down to Sarasota once mine arrives so I’ll definitely go by and see what they are up to.
My family has had two other lambo’s tuned with Jason. Actually the first was a Gallardo featured in a 4 page spread with car and driver. It’s cool to see Jason speak on the Huracan platform and how great it is for tuning.

So if you make it in there tell them JM and Patrick say hello!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts