Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think this is over due. Hello everybody! I’m Andy. Some of you already know me from some of the forums discussions. Always trying to help on the forums. Right now I have a 20 Lamborghini Urus, I’m waiting on delivery of my STO, and my dad recently acquired an 21 SVJ roadster. Quick fun story, my father and I drove the SVJ from Lamborghini of Charlotte North Carolina to Virginia beach and back to NJ (I think I drove it more than he did. Lol) Great family trip. We all love to drive and we enjoy all of our cars. Here a list of our cars that we own.
21 SVJ
21 MB GLE63S
20 Urus
20 F150 Shelby Super Snake (770hp)
19 Lexus LC500
18 Bentley Bentayga Black edition
18 C7 Z06
16 Maserati Granturismo
16 Roush Mustang (stage 2 phase 3 manual Sisters)
01 Lexus GS300 (VIP build ~800hp 2JZ being build)

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
Overdue indeed! You’re sporting quite the quiver!

Reactions: Sto_fever

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,550 Posts
Question? How can I Welcome someone I have been have discussions with for months? :giggle: In any event, Welcome! Boy that is an impressive car collection. Though, I am curious about your drive home from NC to NJ in your SVJ, did you have a PPF installed prior to undertaking the trip?

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Question? How can I Welcome someone I have been have discussions with for months? :giggle: In any event, Welcome! Boy that is an impressive car collection. Though, I am curious about your drive home from NC to NJ in your SVJ, did you have a PPF installed prior to undertaking the trip?
Haha. Thanks Albert. Believe it or we did not ppf the car. Dad insisted that he wanted to drive the car home. Proud moment for him to dive his dream car. I have a carrier ready to pick it up but he wanted to drive it home. It did just come back from the the detail shop with PPF and ceramic coat.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,550 Posts
Haha. Thanks Albert. Believe it or we did not ppf the car. Dad insisted that he wanted to drive the car home. Proud moment for him to dive his dream car. I have a carrier ready to pick it up but he wanted to drive it home. It did just come back from the the detail shop with PPF and ceramic coat.
Have to ask, any dreaded paint chip? Man o man that is worthy of a Supercar Medal of Valor.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice drive...i bet you had some photo crazy drivers
coming close to snap a few photos.
here goes a question who drives all the suv...and pickup..
Omg That was bad. People would be driving and trying to take picture. I’m like put your dam hands on the wheels.
We all live like 10 mins away from each other. My Dad daily’s the Z06, Maserati and takes the Shelby out when it’s raining or snowing. Mom is uses the AMG My daily is the LC500

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its always fun to have someone close to you that also love cars! You must have a BIG garage to keep all those toys.
Cars get shuffled around between houses. Sometimes my parents take the Urus so I bring home the Bentayga.

·
Registered
BMW ///M
155 Posts
Hit or miss with exotics. Lots of muscle cars. If your local swing by but nothing to go out of your way for.
It's only about a 30-35 minute drive for me, so it's not too bad. I thought there were more exotics though. I heard most people get there around 6:00 or 7:00 AM, and that the parking spots fill up very quickly (limited to 150 cars with same-day pass).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts