Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
You're seriously asking this on a Lamborghini forum?

Anyhoo...vote recorded.

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,113 Posts
Vote recorded. OP knows the answers. He's a dreamer that just loves talking about this topic. I engage him cause he might be a kid (I'm guessing 13), and I remember what it was like back then.

·
Vendor
2,495 Posts
THis would be easier of the red ferrari didn't have the distracting black on the bottom half/rocker area.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Too many Red Ferrari cars out there. Orange and green Lamborghinis are rare and get all the attention.

·
Vendor
2,495 Posts
This is what I’m getting

I think it’s fine in red :)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,351 Posts
Vote recorded. OP knows the answers. He's a dreamer that just loves talking about this topic. I engage him cause he might be a kid (I'm guessing 13), and I remember what it was like back then.
That is funny, because sometimes I still do the same thing he's doing and I am far from a kid! But the "kid" in me never left.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,351 Posts
Is that coz the Red works best?

Nice ur getting a Ferrari but that one from the side angle doesn't look all that. I like the F8 Tributo from the side angle.
The F8 T is just plain SEXY! My favorite Ferrari so far.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
This is what I’m getting

I think it’s fine in red /vbforum/images_ltalk/smilies/smile.gif
Nice ur getting a Ferrari but that one from the side angle doesn't look all that. I like the F8 Tributo from the side angle.
Looks great Jason - congrats. I think it does look “all that”.

·
Registered
275 Posts
What no black Mustang to voter for? LOL

Very nice Super Leg. in the OP photo.
Yet, some of these new F Cars 488 F8 are attractively designed.
FWIW for me, Lambo 12 cyl cars for the win.

·
Registered
2014 lamborghini Gallardo lp560-4 Spyder
53 Posts
Okay I have it all figured out. A red Ferrari is a beautiful vehicle but so is a classic red Corvette. Not a Ferrari but both can wear red. Green and orange belong to only one car, the Lamborghini. All others vehicles in that color just don't look right.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts