Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is when he just picked it up... he added "THEHULK" to his licence plater later on...

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those pictures are about a year old.

He's not really a Lamborghini enthusiast, but he was adopted by two very rich individuals that owned an oil company -or had something to do with oil, and when they passed away he inherited the money and went out and purchased about 9 super cars at once including: a Carrera GT & Porsche GT2, and a bunch I can't even remember. All of his cars have funny license plates because he really gets a kick out of making people laugh. :evil:

·
Registered
401 Posts
This green murci has started growing on me..hmmm..But that Blue LP640, which Troy has or had (not sure) is the most beautiful color i have ever seen on a Murci

·
Registered
848 Posts
...aaaaaaand I think we have a winner for the "Oldest Thread Resurrection" prize -

Almost 9 years! Congratulations, hunt! :)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
...aaaaaaand I think we have a winner for the "Oldest Thread Resurrection" prize -

Almost 9 years! Congratulations, hunt! :)
What did I miss here? What am I not seeing? Who's "hunt"? Was he the guy recently posting everywhere on old threads saying things like "Thanks for the help", "Nice job guys", "This really helped me out" and things like that? Did his account get deleted? I don't see him around anymore.

·
Registered
848 Posts
What did I miss here? What am I not seeing? Who's "hunt"? Was he the guy recently posting everywhere on old threads saying things like "Thanks for the help", "Nice job guys", "This really helped me out" and things like that? Did his account get deleted? I don't see him around anymore.

That's weird. He commented on the car - earlier on the same day that I made that post, or maybe the previous day. Now it's not there. I guess he must have been deleted for some reason.

Why would ALL his posts have been taken out? why wouldn't they just have been left? it wasn't a harmful post.

I didn't see any of his other posts.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Yes, hunts posts were all one liners...addressed to no one and nothing in particular. I think he was a spammer with only the purpose of promoting the website link that was in the signature. The website was looked fishy too. It didn't really seem to have a purpose and was registered anonymously in Russia....

BTW, I didn't mind some of the threads he pulled up...like this one. That really is a nice looking Murcie! :)

·
Registered
615 Posts
I am confused with this thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts