Lamborghini Talk banner

What's the best supercar manufacturer (besides Lamborghini)?

• Ferrari

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Maserati

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Porsche

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Pagani

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • BMW

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mercedes-Benz

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Jaguar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Koenigsegg

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • McLaren

Votes: 15 24.6%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, heres a question for all of you: Which is the greatest sports car manufacturer... besides Lamborghini? I'm including some questionable ones, but what the hell, right?

·
Registered
142 Posts
mclaren. the best car ever. luggage space, awesome v-12. 3 people seating for you , your wife and your girlfriend....

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
:evil: funny

well i think ferrari and porsche for sure, the mc laren F1 was a great car.....
but it is just the only model

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All right, all right. I left some cars out. But I'm limited to ten, and those were the first makes that came to mind. The BMW's I had in mind were the M5 and M6 and, if you consider it to be worthy of the category, the M3.

·
Registered
154 Posts
miuracorse2913 said:
All right, all right. I left some cars out. But I'm limited to ten, and those were the first makes that came to mind. The BMW's I had in mind were the M5 and M6 and, if you consider it to be worthy of the category, the M3.
If you were including the M5 and M6 then perhaps it should be a survey of the greatest sports car makers. In that case Ferrari or Porsche would win. As for greatest supercar it is without a doubt McLaren though Buggati with the EB110 is a close second.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is greatest supercar makers. Read the title.

·
Registered
13 Posts
vintage

I think it depends on the era. I'm certainly biased but a ghibli spyder on a fall day and a winding road makes a pretty "Super" feeling.

Like the Muira of it's era, by todays standards these were flawed cars but their is a relationship between car and driver that is hard to find today.

So for me, make mine a vintage Maserati as the leading contender.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts