13,987 Posts
Pretty nice machine!

Reactions: Sakura

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Great little washer but I use the washer and dryer in our house, and my wife is fine with that. I do a few separate loads with each group of towels based upon their use. One load each for the waxing towels, washing towels and wheel towels. I don't use a fabric softener or dryer sheets and I wash everything on the delicate cycle. Although, I don't throw away the towels after one use they do get demoted over time. That is, after towels become worn/stained they become a wheel towel.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Digital endoscope to peer into hard to see areas. I used it to find missing bolts, hidden dirts, inspect brakes etc.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
That endoscope is nice but that is a little more then I would probably need. If I were mechanically inclined it definitely would be useful but washing and waxing is as complicated as my jobs get. ;)

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
What I have invested in was a Bostitch air compressor* and Tuisy pressure gauge. When my cars need air I prefer not to use the air compressor at the service stations because they are not well maintained and if you use them you wind up not only putting air in the tire but water as well.

*comes with a 50 ft rubber/pvc air blend hose plus other accessories that are pictured

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,987 Posts
The endoscope is pretty cool, but a little too much even for me.

Reactions: Sakura

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
What I have invested in was a Bostitch air compressor* and Tuisy pressure gauge. When my cars need air I prefer not to use the air compressor at the service stations because they are not well maintained and if you use them you wind up not only putting air in the tire but water as well.

*comes with a 50 ft rubber/pvc air blend hose plus other accessories that are pictured
That is a very nice unit! It is digital and has yellow color too to match my car tools. I truly agree about avoiding air compressor at the service stations. Great minds think alike :D

I don't remember if I ever posted this one, but I'm using a similar one with analog gauge. It did not come with a compressor, so I had to buy a compressor separately for like $50. YAMADA ATC-99L:

This type has 700 kpa or 101.5 psi in air pressure. It can be used on small truck tires too because of its 100 psi range. The retail cost is about $800. If you look closely on the white gauge, the range marker in blue for automobile (170 to 280 kpa) is truly wrong for modern Lambo because they need at least 320 kpa. I'm now tempted to open up the gauge and paint it Lambo style for my usual useless winter project :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
@Sakura, that is a high end, quality unit, nice! I know when you go, you go all the way, and in reality we both know you get what you pay for...............unfortunately, more often then not, you get far less then you pay for in the world we live in today. ;)
I once tried to put air in my Porsche and the service station equipment was of such poor quality, and so poorly maintained it let air out........then I was so upset I went out and bought the Bostitch and there was no looking back.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
That is a very nice unit! It is digital and has yellow color too to match my car tools. I truly agree about avoiding air compressor at the service stations. Great minds think alike :D
Here is another bit of equipment that is very useful to have around the Noco Genius Boost..........I had to buy it since I imagined it not only could it "jump" a dead battery maybe, just maybe, I would possibly gain a few IQ points.🤣

Attachments

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Here is another bit of equipment that is very useful to have around the Noco Genius Boost..........I had to buy it since I imagined it not only could it "jump" a dead battery maybe, just maybe, I would possibly gain a few IQ points.🤣
That is very practical! That is a whole package in one!

I'm using these devices from ice age. Battery charger & tester, battery quick charger, then jumper cables o_O

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
That is very practical! That is a whole package in one!

I'm using these devices from ice age. Battery charger & tester, battery quick charger, then jumper cables o_O
I am not into wasting money so if your setup works for you then it works. The Noco is going for $99.95 USD so it's a tad pricey but it's compact and convenient.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I am not into wasting money so if your setup works for you then it works. The Noco is going for $99.95 USD so it's a tad pricey but it's compact and convenient.
Agree...I don't use these often anyway (once a year for the quick charge and none for the jumper).

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
I found these microfiber mitts that are perfect for cleaning the wheel rims. They are too small to clean the entire exterior of the car but perfectly sized for cleaning the rims.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
i like them
I set aside one for wheel use and another one for cleaning around the side mirrors/headlights/tail lights etc...........all the hard to clean areas with the standard size mitt.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Moved post

·
Registered
736 Posts
I found these microfiber mitts that are perfect for cleaning the wheel rims. They are too small to clean the entire exterior of the car but perfectly sized for cleaning the rims.
I used to use the same one in green but switched to a microfiber sponge as overtime the mitten got loosey/goosey and it is easier to rinse/clean the sponge for me but looks like you've solved that by getting multiple mitts.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
To where
I wanted to see them
See post #40 link below.

81 - 100 of 116 Posts