Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Aventador SVJ Roadster on order
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a soon to be first time Lamborghini owner I knew that I wanted to create something that would be more than satisfying so as to avoid the continuous car buying itch. Case in point I just sold my 720s and my GT2RS is up for sale. A friend of mine terms the car buying itch as a 'progression' and that quite often that includes increases in vehicle costs. I thought that was pretty insightful. My friend also is an advocate of fewer vehicles albeit at a higher quality. Unbeknownst to me I think that rubbed off on me - first buying a Senna and then an SVJ Roadster. I am sure that many of you have very similar experiences and have also had your own 'progressions'.

The Ad Personam team in Italy has been a complete joy to work with. Fabio and his team are great. They are very creative and have great ideas. They take your ideas and expand upon them to make your vision a reality. They have created a very unique and exciting build for me. I am not yet ready to share my Aventador SVJ Roadster build publicly but all I can say is that Fabio and his team have tremendous experience and materials upon which to draw from and when given the opportunity they have more than exceeded my expectations. I could not be more excited to have worked with them and would encourage everyone, with the means to uniquely spec their Lamborghini, to engage Fabio and his team at Ad Personam.

For those of you that have already worked with Fabio and his team, I am probably preaching to the choir so to say, but I would love to hear you experiences and if they met or exceeded your expectations. I suspect that I am not alone.

Reactions: Huracaan

·
Registered
1 Posts
As a soon to be first time Lamborghini owner I knew that I wanted to create something that would be more than satisfying so as to avoid the continuous car buying itch. Case in point I just sold my 720s and my GT2RS is up for sale. A friend of mine terms the car buying itch as a 'progression' and that quite often that includes increases in vehicle costs. I thought that was pretty insightful. My friend also is an advocate of fewer vehicles albeit at a higher quality. Unbeknownst to me I think that rubbed off on me - first buying a Senna and then an SVJ Roadster. I am sure that many of you have very similar experiences and have also had your own 'progressions'.

The Ad Personam team in Italy has been a complete joy to work with. Fabio and his team are great. They are very creative and have great ideas. They take your ideas and expand upon them to make your vision a reality. They have created a very unique and exciting build for me. I am not yet ready to share my Aventador SVJ Roadster build publicly but all I can say is that Fabio and his team have tremendous experience and materials upon which to draw from and when given the opportunity they have more than exceeded my expectations. I could not be more excited to have worked with them and would encourage everyone, with the means to uniquely spec their Lamborghini, to engage Fabio and his team at Ad Personam.

For those of you that have already worked with Fabio and his team, I am probably preaching to the choir so to say, but I would love to hear you experiences and if they met or exceeded your expectations. I suspect that I am not alone.
Did you use the new video-chat Ad Personam that was announced over the summer? If so, I'm curious how you felt about viewing the colors online. Colors can take on such a different shade on camera as opposed to seeing it in person. Did you choose any custom color choices and do you have any reservations about how the final product may look or did you go with known colors and just customize in other ways? It sounds like a fantastic process and experience.

·
Registered
2021 Aventador SVJ Roadster on order
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Did you use the new video-chat Ad Personam that was announced over the summer? If so, I'm curious how you felt about viewing the colors online. Colors can take on such a different shade on camera as opposed to seeing it in person. Did you choose any custom color choices and do you have any reservations about how the final product may look or did you go with known colors and just customize in other ways? It sounds like a fantastic process and experience.
Yes, I used the new video chat. It works great. They use Webex. Fabio can pan around the entire studio to look at any fabric, paint color, wheel color, brake color, etc. They also have a very detailed rendering tool with a broad pallet of known designs and renderings that they can reference as well as the ones they create specifically for your build. They can then also clip various images for you to review post-session that they send to you by email (via your sales associate). They also provide specific cost details for each Ad Personam item in the build along with specific text that your sales associate will then add into the order system along with your other order choices.

I thought the colors were easily viewed online. I use a 2 monitor setup on my desktop with a great graphics card and twin ASUS monitors. I selected a combination of colors that were known to Ad Personam for both the interior and exterior. So although the combination of my colors and layout were unique I would not call the colors custom.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.