Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
SL #7007
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the PPF redone on the SL. The shop I used did my prior R8 and several of my other cars. I trust him and he does excellent work. If you looked at his IG his works on a lot of high end cars, boats, planes, and more. He is in SoCal and is a great dude! He did not use a precut PPF and did the entire car by hand. He also used graphine coating instead of ceramic. This is my first time dealing with graphine and comparing it to the ceramic on my R8, wow! If anyone needs some work done in the inland empire area of SoCal, hit me up and I’ll get you his contact info!

Reactions: DXM31

·
Registered
150 Posts
I was one of the first PPF guys in my neck of the woods about 24yrs ago. Now just the thought of how much work goes into wrapping an entire car makes me start sweating. Needless to say I am no longer in that business. I think cutting the film on the car is the better way to go as the edges get protected as well when the film is wrapped around them.
Looks good!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi Cliff.... Car looks great brother. Would be great to get in contact with him. Let me know when you have time.

Reactions: Cliff.1620
1 - 3 of 3 Posts