Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the 'ol gated spyder out for a family cruise. Super fun run with the kiddos now that we've added a Porsche 911 Turbo S into the mix. Good times!!!

My favorite moment was on the highway, bombing after my wife who was driving the Porsche, and my 5 year old son (who is glued to the lambo) said to me "I have a pretty good life!" It totally melted me.

As a 5 year old, he DOES have a great life. We ALL do. How lucky are we to enjoy these pieces of art mixed with machinery!

Car Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Looks fantastic! Sharing a great Sport with Sports fans. ;)

Reactions: LamboGrasshopper

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
One thing, though, the blurred out faces make me think it's part of an Outer Limits episode. :giggle:

• Haha

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
235 Posts
I like to take my kids with me with the toys as well. Mostly I first drive the 993 with my little princess in it. I’m not allowed to sell it, ‘cause she want it. Waving like a British Queen, driving through the area. Coming back I take te topless LP with my little Viking boy who actually likes McLarens more (yep, looking for one to complete the fleet) but he enjoys its rocketlike take offs, with the screeming Akrapovic’! Best times… driving them with the misses in front of us in leather on her 2 wheeler, flat out in every corner. Ohjeay family times, good times! 😃 Yep we don’t complain our lives (anymore… 😅).
Enjoy every moment with the family and toys!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
When I go for a drive with my son(27) he wants to drive. Then he changes everything, seat, mirrors, steerwheel,... he is three inches taller than me. And that's another thing... enjoy them, they grow up so fast. I know everybody tells you that, because it is true. Just the other day I was holding him as we watched my 930 being driven away by it's new owner and he said "your car is leaving", he was two at the time. Now he wants a Boxster Spyder and WE have an appointment with the Porsche dealer Monday. *sigh

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
235 Posts
Indeed, time flies. It feels like yesterday the kids got born. And now my son allmost outrun me on the 1000m (lets just call it talent ). Time comes quick I should hide my carkeys. Can’t wait however carshopping with my kids!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Those are 2 sweet rides!

·
Registered
511 Posts
How lucky are we to enjoy these pieces of art mixed with machinery!
I could not agree more. I remember SO well, the day that I received my first Lamborghini - 2009 LP560. It was pretty emotional. My dad came to see it, and actually got a little emotional. His whole life, his MO was purely to provide for his family - he was ALWAYS the one to drive the five year old car, so that my mom and his kids could have opportunities that he wasn't privy to. He said "you are so fortunate to have the opportunity, means, and inclination to purchase such a thing". It has always resonated with me.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good times indeed. Thanks all for your comments. P.S., don't tell Ferruccio, but the P-car is faster (at least at the high altitude in Colorado where Turbos have the advantage). The Lambo is still cooler though (and makes way better noises).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts